Terms & Conditions (See special COVID-19 Term below.)
By making a booking the guest(s) accepts and agrees to abide to these Terms and Conditions, and authorises that their credit card maybe debited for the booking amount and any additional charges, fees or costs as set out in these Terms and Conditions. The guest making a booking is accepting these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all persons involved. Use of the property, its contents, equipment and facilities are at your own risk.
- Special COVID-19 Term. There are closures and movement limits outside of everyone’s control. If a booking is required to be cancelled/altered because of COVID-19 then the Cancellation/Alteration Fee will be waived. Cancelled bookings will receive 100% refund or a Credit Note (valid for years 2 years). Altered bookings may incur different tariffs due to seasonal tariff rates. This Term is void once Victorian travel restrictions have been lifted.
- A 50% deposit is required at the time of booking and the balance charged automatically 30 days prior to your arrival. If your booking is 30 days or less prior to your arrival date the full amount will be charged.
- We accept Eftpos if bookings are made with sufficient processing time; please contact us for details. Eftpos transactions require a $250.00 refundable security bond. Credit card details are still required at time of booking.
- Check In is after 2 p.m. To avoid a late departure fee Check Out is no later than 10 am.
- The premises must be left in a similar state to the condition on arrival, clean and tidy. All dishes and pots must be washed. Failure to leave the premises in a satisfactory manner will result in you incurring additional cleaning fees @$30.00 per each half hour and part thereof.
- Any stains, breakages, damage, property loss, property removed or theft will be the liability of the person making the booking. Damage to the premises or property is the liability of the person making the booking. All associated repairs and replacements will be the liability of the person making the booking.
- No Pets at all are ever allowed on the property. Additional cleaning fees @$30.00 per each half hour and part thereof will be charged if this Condition is breached. All people and animals will be required to leave immediately. Cancellation conditions apply.
- No Smoking inside the cabins. Additional cleaning fees @$30.00 per each half hour and part thereof will be charged if this Condition is breached. You may be required to leave the premises if this Condition is breached. Cancellation conditions apply. (Note: It is illegal to smoke inside as Coastal View Cabins constitutes a workplace.)
- No lighting of fires or combustion BBQs. You may be required to leave the premises if this Condition is breached. Cancellation conditions apply.
- No additional guests (Max 2 adults) to stay than agreed in the confirmation email; this includes children and babies. Having additional guests on the property will result in additional charges and your booking being forfeited, with all people being required to leave the property immediately, cancellation conditions apply.
- No day visitors are allowed on the property, without the written permission from management. Please discuss with us if you wish to have a visitor. Having additional people on the property without written permission will result in additional charges and your booking being forfeited, with all people being required to leave the property immediately, cancellation conditions apply.
- Guests must be considerate with their noise levels not affecting others. We are not suited to and do not accept schoolies type or functions or party groups.
- The free Wi-Fi is never a guaranteed service.
- We are not responsible for any interpretations or misunderstanding about the premises booked, the cancellation policy will apply.
- We reserve the right to enter a facility at any time to ensure compliance with these Terms and Condition service.
- We reserve the right to change Terms and Conditions without notice. See website for most up to date Terms and Conditions.
Cancellations & Booking Alterations
- Cancellations earlier than 14 days prior to arrival, full refund less $45.00 cancellation fee per cabin.
- Cancellations within 14 days can only be refunded if we are able to refill the period booked, less $45.00 cancellation fee per cabin.
- Of course no refunds/reschedules for non-arrivals or early departures, or if management is forced to require a group to leave the premises.
- You will be required to leave the premises immediately for breaches of Coastal View Cabins Terms and Conditions, no refund shall apply.
- Booking alterations, including changing cabins, shall incur a $45.00 alteration fee per change.
- Booking alterations, including changing cabins, within 14 days of arrival. Guests will cover the cost of the original booking unless we are able to refill the period booked, the additional $45.00 cancellation fee shall apply per cabin.
- Unfortunately, very rarely, circumstances and in our sole discretion mean that CVC may need to cancel a booking. If this happens, CVC will refund 100% to the original credit card and assist with the contact details of alternate accommodation providers. CVC will then have no further liability in this matter.
- To avoid financial losses we recommend that you have Travel Insurance.